I’ve been in business 11 years, 9 years full time. I’ve never quit, and today, I wanted to share with you how I keep going during the challenging times, in case you’ve got stuff going on!
12 Rules to Live By for Digital Coaches
1. A finished course is more profitable than a “perfect” one that’s still in your head.
2. There’s always a lag between doing something new and seeing results. Don’t dig up the seed you just planted. Trust that your actions will bring you information and results.
3. If your launch didn’t work, there’s always informative data we can use. It’s never a “failed” launch. The revenue is in the repetition and the refinement.
4. Setting goals is great, but don’t always live for the ending. Enjoy the process of building something from nothing, helping your clients, and providing jobs for your team.
5. Do you need a break? Sometimes when you feel like you’re hitting your head against a cement wall… you very well might be! Take a break, put your toes in the grass, breathe in the fresh air, let that sun shine upon your face. Tune in and you’ll likely get a new perspective or answer.
6. Investing in yourself and your business is non-negotiable. If you try to hold onto money out of fear, you are repelling it from coming your way. Trust, and let the money flow infinitely.
7. If you’re not failing, you’re not trying hard enough. What would you do if you had no fear? Go do that.
8. Believe in yourself and your vision. Keep your “Why” at the forefront of what you do. Some days, that will be all you have.
9. Related to that, trust your gut. Your instinct can be more informative than a million books and podcasts on entrepreneurship. Don’t ignore the small, nagging voice when it wants your attention.
10. Don’t rely only on yourself. Stop striving to be a “solo”preneur. You can’t do everything. Find a great team and do whatever is necessary to work with them. It’s astonishing how much more you’ll get done and how inspired you’ll feel to have others working towards your vision.
11. Being a leader doesn’t always mean you’ll be the smartest in the room. Listen to the naysayers just long enough to hear what you need to refine in your business. Then, tune them out. It can be helpful to hear criticism, but you need to surround yourself with people who want to help fulfill your vision.
12. Be in love with problem solving. Sometimes, your first approach is simply the wrong one, and you need to be open to trying new things or starting over. Stay focused on the end result, not the process you think is right.
Remove the stress and anxiety around your next launch… Grab the free “Lighten Your Launch” gift pack below!
Katie Collins is a sales-boosting, client-generating business coach who helps you get over your fear of sales and visibility so you can finally make the impact, and the income, of your dreams.
As The Launch Squad’s Sales Superhero, Katie teaches you how to have successful sales conversations (without being pushy), get clear on your message, craft your offer, and structure your program content, including your launch strategy, with an offer that really sells.
Katie creates a safe, nurturing space for you to explore your limiting beliefs and transform your fears. She’s trained in the Art of Feminine Presence and will lovingly push you outside your comfort zone in a way that makes you wonder why you ever wanted to stay there in the first place.
She’s often hired by 7-figure coaching companies to serve as a lead on their sales teams during launches, and has brought in over $4.5 million in coaching program sales.
With personality quiz results like enneagram 1, ESTJ, and The Connoisseur, she’s the very definition of a Boss. So if you’re brave enough, let her boss you into some stellar sales and the life you’ve been dreaming of.
When Katie’s not helping you achieve your sales goals, you can find her barefoot in Barbados or snowboarding in her home state of Colorado.