So, you just downloaded that email swipe file and now you’re afraid your launch is going to sound just like everyone else’s. Well, you’re right. But today’s guest is going to shed some light on how to spice up that copy so you can stand out in a crowd.
Our special guest today is our very own, Dani Paige.
Dani is a Launch Copywriter for digital entrepreneurs.
She writes high-converting sales pages, email sequences, and launch campaigns – helping entrepreneurs create the sales, impact, and freedom they vision for their business and their lives.
As a previous professional athlete – her competitive side brings in big wins and shiny results for her clients. She’s lifted business owners past many 6-figure launches, and knows that connecting with readers through the words you write is what can truly bring your funnels to new heights.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- What it means to be a copywriter?
- What separates regular copy from “launch copy”?
- What are all the pieces of copy needed for a launch?
- What pieces of launch copy should you start with?
- Is there a formula or strategy that people can follow to get started?
- how do you not sound like everyone else?
- And much more!
As a special bonus for our listeners, you can grab her Sales Email Template swipe file right here!